Monday 25 February 2013

My Weekend

In the weekend my best friend came to my house for a sleepover. Her name was Olivia. We played board games then we watched TV. Next we went to bed. We slept at 9.00. In the morning we had donuts and milk for breakfast. Then we went outside and blew Olivia's bubbles. It was really fun. We had turns to blow bubbles.Then Olivia got some toys from my room then she put them in my room. Then we played with them. Olivia said that she wished that she would have a house like mine. It made me feel happy about my home. I told Olivia that she was talk last night. Olivia said that I talked to. Then we changed our clothes and bushed our teeth. Olivia brushed her teeth in the living room. It was really fun having Olivia come for a sleepover. I am glad to have her as my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Olivia here you may tack another pictchure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete