Tuesday 10 June 2014

3 states of matter

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works.

DESCRIPTION: We have been learning about energy. To share our learning, Devin and I have made a video to explain how energy works.

What? Make a video (no longer than 30 seconds) about our understanding of energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction
Why? To show what we know about how energy works, to share during our Student Led Conference.
When? Week 6
Who? The World




 Reflection
My comment:
I think me and Devin did a great job with our video about states of matter. We could have more info but our video had to take 30 secs.
Devin's comment:
Well done to us but I think if we had enough time we would put more info in it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aye,
    You have everything you need here...except the video! Please let me know when you have added it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes it difficult when you are limited to time doesn't it? I think you have done well at pulling out the most important information to include in your video. It definitely shows your understanding of the states of matter.

    ReplyDelete