Thursday 14 August 2014

Te Reo Māori

WALT: communicate a message.

Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.
Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.

Task: Make a poster about Te Reo Maori.

Criteria:
Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.

Composition:  My poster is balanced.

Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.

Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop out.
Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.

Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of how we added the important Maori words.

What challenged you the most and why?

What challenged me the most is the deadline of the poster.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
My goal to work towards is to maybe use different Maori words.


Feedback/Feedforward:I like the way you have used composition and accuracy but next time you could use a bit more colour great job Emma:)

Self Assessment:


No comments:

Post a Comment