Thursday 11 September 2014

Maths Sample

W.A.L.T: We are learning how to continue a number pattern and find the rule for finding the next number.

Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.

Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.

Criteria:
Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
Clear message
Three questions to show your learning
Correct answer


Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of that I now know how to do my goal.
What challenged you the most and why?
What challenged me is that didn't really practice and knew what I was going to say.
Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
Maybe try to be sure of what I am hoping to say.
Feedback/Feedforward:
Good work I think your best!
Next time maybe put it on iMovie then it might work. (Before, the movie wouldn't get on my post.)
You could add more✌️detail
Olivia ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aye! I love the fact that you don't just do an easy 'prove it,' but really challenge yourself! I don't think I would have spotted the second pattern in your last problem! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elly. It took a while to realize what to do with the last question!
      Aye

      Delete