Thursday 26 November 2015

Inquiry

Every Thursday we go to different inquiries. We had to pick which inquiry group we wanted to be in and I chose Troy's Graduation inquiry. The reason why I wanted to be a Graduation was because its my last year and I want to make graduation something to remember. In graduation, we had to pick from different committees of what we wanted to work on. I chose the decorations and hats group because I wanted to be in the decorations group last year but I didn't get to. I also chose hats because I like hats I guess.

For graduation we try make as much as possible for the year 6's to leave something behind for us to remember them by. For example: in the decorations group, we are painting Jenga Blocks white so the year 6's can sign them for us to remember them by.

I think we thought outside the box because we thought of very creative ideas for graduation. Some are inspiration from Pinterest and others were completely original.



SEMI FINISHED 2015 banner thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment